Monday, June 30, 2014

No pics of laney

None today! Can you even believe it? I do, however, have a whole lotta pics of Joseph! Love that boy that found I don't lock my phone. (:
I got to visit with Alecia this morning and heard all about her fun trip to NYC. I love living on the east coast where a quick trip to NYC is possible!

Then we went over to the mc's for basket weaving 101. I really want Laura to teach me to make a basket for my stairs, but she's holding out on me. Apparently one shouldn't choose such a complicated basket for ones first foray into basket weaving. But one should talk to ones basket. "Be a square!" and "stay straight," were said as children gently shaped their baskets to their correct size. But seriously, Laura is so talented, we have a list of fun things lined up for her to teach me. (:

After the basket weaving I headed to D'a house to scrub some baseboards to help as they move out. In a true "out of our hands" predicament, sweet D is moving out on Monday, final walk through on Tuesday, and having baby #5 on Wednesday. Craziness!

Daddy took the girls to the pool while I went to visit Shirlene. I also worked ma job a little. I finally managed to get in my goal of 2 hours per day today. That's more than I've worked in the last two weeks combined, so I'm doing pretty good. I will make my 10 hours this week!

Speaking of work... Chris found this hat in the lost and found, and after several weeks of no owner claiming it, (even after he's modeled it around the pool several times) he's calling dibs. He's planning on taking it to seabase. I am so proud of my lil' lady. (:
It was a full of friends, hot summer day. 

No comments: