Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lovely

Laying in bed with the windows open and the birds twittering happily. The last few weeks have been lovely. Beautiful thunder storms, hot days, cold days, spring has swung it's crazy head back and forth several times and I really love it. 

Never mind that I am behind in life, we have been thoroughly enjoying these days, and that's every bit as important as staying up on emails, callings, and household work. 

I feel a blog marathon coming. I wish I was better able to stay on top of things and blog daily, but sometimes I'm not. So blog'o'rama it is! Just not today. (:

For now, a pic of the rough sleeping 2 year old. As I held her last night, her head looked like George Washington to me. So I told her, to which she promptly replied, "I do not have George Washington head," cause that's how she do now, very oppositionally defiant that one. 
Today Matt is working, lex is at Meghan's, and the rest of us will soon be getting ready for church. Then a mad dash to seminary graduation. So proud of Lexi Lu! And Chris is halfway done! Holla!

Today will be lovely. 

No comments: