Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday

Today was back to school! I drove the seminary bus this morning and came home to expound on the mysterys of life with Matt before he left for work.

Frankie, laney, and I played together all morning. I cleaned off one side of the sliding glass door for Frankie to draw on. She started drawing circles with a long line coming out of them, then little lines crossing the long line. She told me it was the stinging caterpillar we'd read about. (and that she was fascinated by) it's hard to see, but she did a really amazing job! She's such a cool kid.
We jumped and read and watched frozen videos. I've been pretty slow to get back to work or do much of anything productive. So playtime it was! We ate a nice lunch and read some books. The girls napped hard and Frankie had the hair to prove it. and yes, we did stay in our christmas jams all day, thanks for asking.
Hahahaha.
Tonight I had an additional mtg committee mtg. 

On a side note, on New Years morning I was sitting on the floor in our bedroom (charging ma phone) when I heard the loudest crash, the floor shook, and then glass shattering. It startled me so bad, I ran to check Lexi, then downstairs to check the garage which is right beneath our bedroom, then to check Christian. (Matt had taken the girls to get donuts.) I couldn't find anything amiss, so I let it go. 

Then today I was changing in our closet and happened to look out the blinds and found that one of the small side windows in our closet is completly cracked! Not sure if it was a bird or a mischief maker, but detective Shelly is on the job and we'll figure it out asap. Super bummer, there are lots of other things I'd rather spend a couple hundred dollars on. :(

We've got a cold front coming tomorrow and it's started snowing. It's beautiful. 

No comments: