Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The lead up

I've been called out for being a terrible blogger. I wish I was more consistent, but it seems like as with most things in my life, I'm good and on top of things, and then... not so much. 

Anyhow, I left town on Sunday, January 19, so the week from my last post to that day was a busy lead up week. 

As always, we make time to play with friends. I don't remember when or why, but we hung out at McCombs and Laura gave delaney this beauty. I'm waiting to get a good picture so I can show the world, because I love it so, so much! Too bad this chic is always making goofy faces. 
Laura is so awesome that she didn't stop at one, she went ahead and made two! Too bad this chic makes goofy faces too. 
She's so silly. 
One night we had our freezer meal exchange at Alecia's. As I often unknowingly do, I had double booked myself and had a committee meeting, but I was able to meet up with the girls for a little while and deliver my chili. That's a whole lot of chili!
More cabbage patch kid hat fun. 
We do love a good photo shoot. 
I know the rest of the week was busy, but ever since delaney deleted my calendar I haven't been super studious about keeping up with it and I'm sure I don't remember what I did yesterday, so it will remain a mystery. One of the many reasons I love blogging, it helps me to remember the sweet, normal days of life. 

Like this... was Frankie sick? I don't know, I don't remember. Maybe we were just cuddling to sleep? Who knows. Another mystery. 
Matt posted this one, one night when I was gone. They like to shower off after bath time. Daddy is so wrapped around their little fingers!
And then I was ready for some travelin'.

1 comment:

The Ainas said...

I wasn't going to say anything.... ;)