Friday, January 20, 2012

surprise!

on monday i had plans to have lunch with 2 of my fun girlfriends, sarah and shelly.
i kind of thought that i might already have a baby by then (silly me!), but figured that if i didn't, lunch out would be a fun distraction. and the big kids were home, so i 'hired' christian to babysit, and off to lunch i went.
i met the girls outside (surprisingly i was late!) and we walked back to our table where there was a whole group of lovely ladies there to celebrate our sweet little baby #5!
(who remains nameless)
just getting there, just realizing, thank you hug. (:
the conspirators.
we had so much fun visiting, comparing pregnancy and birth stories, and eating!
sarah is due exactly 3 weeks after me, (even though we found out we were pregnant on the same day!) so we like to compare baby bumps. i have always thought mine was bigger (and my lovely children have always agreed!) and i think this picture confirms my theory.
c'est la vie, i wear my baby bump proudly!

the ladies...
of course, i didn't have a camera, so these are all courtesy of debby!
thank you, mama debby!

i am so blessed with such wonderful friends that i can call sisters!
and after lunch, since the babies were still napping, i treated myself to a target shopping trip. all.by.myself.
what a wonderful day!

No comments: