Monday, January 9, 2012

10 more days!

at least to our due date, which we all know is not concrete!
but still!
10 days!
i figure that even if she's as late as frankie, we will have a baby within 3 weeks!
yikes stripes!
my body is super ready to be done being pregnant, but my life, not so much.
despite my best efforts, i am still behind!
some of it is just your normal needing to go shopping and do laundry.
(and clean my bathroom that may or may not have been thouroghly scrubbed down in the last 30 days)
but then there are the extra's that despite my best efforts, and numerous follow-up phone calls, are still not done. don't even get me started on the mva, insurance, doctor's billing offices, realtors, phone companies... blah! oh well, right? it will all get done.
 someday.
the doctor said little lady is super low at my appt. last tuesday.
that would explain the pelvic and tailbone pressure and pain.
i've chosen not to be checked for dilation, i just don't feel the need to know that right now.
i'm measuring perfectly and at least for last week, my weight had leveled off, so that's good. ;) i've gained 28 lbs., so that's not so good.
and now i will get back to work preparing for this little lady.
and/or taking care of her 4 older siblings, however you want to look at it. ;)
i could really use a burst of nesting energy right about now!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hang in there! Its the home stretch. Just go about your day as normal. The watched pot never boils, unfortunately! Or it seems that way. But soon enough you'll be holding your little sweetie. Newborns are the best!!

Sara said...

What's this about realtors?

henna said...

i skipped nesting and focused on resting for my last few weeks - you should try that. :-)
btw - you look super cute pregnant, henna, super, super cute. can't wait to see my newest niece.