Sunday, January 15, 2012

Church these days

This year our church starts at 1 and I'm kinda loving to hate it. For Matt, Lex, Chris, and I, it's great! But it falls right at nap time for the little ladies, and that's been tough.

Franks cashed out in nursery last week. She slept for about an hour like this. :)
For the big people, I love that we can wake up when we wake up, leisurely eat breakfast and still come home with plenty of time for dinner. Also, it can sometimes be hard to keep kids (little and big) occupied with Sunday appropriate activities, but so far that's been easier with this schedule.

The other big change this year is that our Addie-cakes is a sunbeam!!! I can't believe she's getting to be such a big girl! I love her teachers, there are 2 of them because there are so darn many little cuties, at least 10 coming regularly. So far I think Primary is going okay, last week her teachers said, and I quote, "she wasn't the worst one." I also get regular reports (from several different people) that Addie is quite the dancer. Apparently she likes to spin and twirl during singing time. What's a fancy girl to do?

They had a cute Primary activity, a meet your teacher breakfast. After breakfast they got to play games, and Addie had so much fun!
Frankie wanted to get in on that action.
Love these big kids!
Addie being silly with her teacher.
We love Paige!
Today is early Sunday morning and I'm hoping for a better church day for the littles.
And that I can get back to sleep now (4:30am).
So that I can have a baby today. ;)

No comments: