Wednesday, October 5, 2011

seattle post #9 - dancing queen edition

alexis watched the girls for me one morning and when i came back she shared this little diddy with me. i love, love, love how addie copies every move lexi makes! and how frankie mostly just stands watching herself (she recorded it using the laptop, so they could see themselves), but then sways a little to the music.

**disclaimer: this video is like an advertisement for all the cool things you can do (not that i can do, cause i don't know how to do any of it) with imovie. uncle tom set it up. it's kind of weird, what with the speedy portion, black and white, fuzzy frame, and sloooow motion, but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to a) change it or b) upload it normally.
so there you have it. :)


and this almost concludes my epic retelling of our seattle adventure.
1 post to go.
i know i'm excited!

1 comment:

Gramps said...

Ah, I really love those girls. I think it's something to be concerned about that Frances ALWAYS knew where the camera was.