Thursday, September 3, 2009

15 Whole Months - By Addison

Has it been another month already? A crazy summer is over. Bubba and Sissy (that's what I call Alexis and Christian) are back at school. I get to stay home with my mama (that's what I call my mom) all day! And that's what we've done all week! Stay home. But don't worry, we're heading to the library and to run errands today! Whatever that means...

I'm really a big girl now. My parents left me for 4 whole days! And now I'm weaned! I was pretty confused about it, especially when my mama came back home! I was kind of mad at her for awhile, I wouldn't even look at her the whole way home from the airport. And when I wasn't in my carseat I just held her tight. And then I wouldn't give her kisses for awhile either. Only kisses for auntie, Bubba, and Sissy, then after awhile daddy, and then mama. Teach her to leave me!

Staying with my auntie wasn't all bad though. She let me eat like a dog and that was fun.

See how much fun I had?!

She also let me help feed myself. :) That was fun too!
And no messing with stupid bibs either! Ha-ha mama!

One day we all took my auntie out to Mount Vernon, where George Washington lived. It was pretty fun. I went and sat on this little window sill, so then of course Bubba and Sissy followed me. Can you tell that I don't like to cooperate for pictures?

My mom and aunties favorite part of Mount Vernon was when we were on our tour of the home and the tour guide said that Washington would have really liked if people were impressed with his home. Just then, very loudly - so that everyone could hear - I said,
"Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!"
I was impressed and I think Washington would have been happy. :)

I made a new friend.

I wasn't scared at all!
I love animals!

We got to pose as the Washington family.
Like my tongue?

And then I found some babies too!
That surprised me and made me happy!

I'm a really good mama! The more babies the better!


I found some cool socks in one of the laundry baskets I love to push around. So my mom helped me put them on. I wouldn't sit still for a picture though. And I was slipping and sliding all over the hardwood floors!

My dad finally went and spent some of my birthday money from my papa, nani, and grandpa. I've been saving it for something special.
And now I have this cool chair!
Love it!

It's good to lay on with your favorite people.
(don't mind my outfit here, I'm sure I don't know what happened there!)

And to eat on.


Church is so much fun! Since my mama's busy in Primary, my dad gets to keep me. I don't sleep at all cause I don't want to miss anything! But that means that when I get home I am tired! Sometimes even too tired to eat!

You can't tell here, but I took my Bubba's lego plane and was scooting it all over the carpet making cool plane noises. It was very cool! I love my Bubba, and his toys!

I like climbing stairs. And since we don't have a baby gate, (yet) I get to do it all the time!

One day my mom came up to find this scene.
What?! At least I got out my potty too! I know that marshmallows = potty time!
Doesn't everyone know that?!

The aftermath...

Just another day in the life of a diplomat baby.

I like to slip my feet (and sometimes legs) through the bars of my crib. My mom says I'll probably get my leg stuck someday, but moms don't really know what their talking about, do they now?

K, gotta go.
Things to do!

What are you looking at?!

1 comment:

The Ainas said...

I love it where she is scratching her tushie! :) hehe Abby and Addie have a lot in common... Abby loves climbing the stairs too. I'll have to talk to you about weaning! :)