Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Lexi-Lu!!!

Our sweet little Lexi-lu turned 13 today! Yikes! How did that happen?! She is officially a teenager!!! (how did I get so old???)

She makes me happy every day!!!

Alexis is one of the most determined and stubborn people I've ever met! She even gives me a run for my money! I truly believe there is nothing that girl can't do if she puts her mind to it! She is amazing! 

As the oldest of our little clan she has always taken such good care of Christian and Addison. She'll make such a good mommy someday! (in like 15 years!)

Alexis is so smart and works so hard. She's in advanced classes and always gets good grades. She comes home from school, eats, and immediately does her homework, I don't ever have to remind her! That girl is driven! 

She's got a beautiful voice and loves to sing (most of the time). She was one of the only kids in Honor Choir that could hit all the notes and can sing equally well soprano and alto.

She is a saver! When Christian's money burns a hole in his pocket, hers stays put. But she's also very generous. Last summer she worked on Grandpas fence to make enough money to buy her, Addison, and I matching lockets. 

I love that girl!

Happy birthday Lex! I can't wait to see the wonderful life your going to have!
 I'm so glad I get to be your mom!

And now, a photo tribute to our girl. 

And because our home internet is still not hooked up (I SOOOO can't wait for this move to be over!) they will all be recent photos. 

Isn't she a beautiful young woman?!

Such a good big sissy. I mean, just look how happy Addie is!

Hurricane at the beach.

Awww, they really do love eachother!

Birthday dinner at the OG.

Tonight singing the Star Spangled Banner at the Maryland Blue Crabs game.

3 comments:

amy said...

happy birthday, alexis lynn! i love you and wish i could have spent your special day with you - especially since you went to og for dinner!

carlen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEENAGER!!! WOW!

You are absolutely beautiful and looking so grown-up! Especially in that birthday dinner pic of you and Christian at the Olive Garden! You are an amazing young woman!!!

Love,
Carlen

Joy :) said...

Happy Birthday Lexi. Hope you had a great day. We sure miss you guys.