Tuesday, March 3, 2009

9 Whole Months - By Addison

I don't have a lot of time to write my nine month post today, I've got way too much to explore and do! But I guess I can take a quick break from my crawling adventures to update everyone about my month. I've been crawling for about 3 weeks now. I love it! I never stay in one spot anymore! My family even says it's hard to hold me because I'm always moving!

Here is what 5 minutes of my very busy life looks like. This is something I love to do, climbing up the coffee table! These pretty books just taste so good! And the pages... I love to fold them and turn them!

I always try to pull them down... here I've almost got it!

Success... but ouch, my finger! Mom!!!

Thanks mom, that hurt! Should I try to get the other one?

Nah. Hey mama, what are you doing?

I did work pretty hard to get that book down... should I stay and play with that?

Nah, climbing on mom is way more fun!

I love you mom!

See what I mean when I say that I'm busy?!

All that crawling around is a really good workout, so my brother gave me a sweatband. By the look of my face it looks like I was sweating while I was eating some food!

Another of my favorite places to explore is my dads closet. It has a cool mirror on it and I always see the cutest little baby, and she always does what I do!

Playing follow the leader...

I wish I could touch her!

I rode on my first airplane this month. It was pretty cool. I only cried a little bit and that was because I was so tired. Here's how most of the flight looked... everybody loves giving me kisses!

Los Angeles was pretty fun. I almost got eaten by a shark. I wasn't worried though.

I met Curious George... whoever that is!

I saw some Sea Lions, and they were pretty cool. I guess.

When we got home I found a new favorite way to sit in my high chair.
Can you tell that I love eating avocado?!

Carrots are pretty good too!
I love trying to feed myself!

I found a new toy this month too.
It's so convenient!

And delicious!

Here I am later on that very same day. Inventing new toys is hard work!

I am always helping my mom around the house.
I help her with the dishes...


the vacuuming...

...and the laundry.
She seriously wouldn't get anything done around here without me!

Okay, as you can probably see, this place falls apart when I take breaks.
Gotta go, I think the TV needs some fixing...

See ya next month!

Love,

Addison

4 comments:

Holly said...

Very Cute! And somehow I missed the post on Christian's b-day. Sorry. Happy Birthday Christian! I can't believe you are 11. Holy Cow. Jaden and Brennen miss you lots. In fact, Brennen was just talking about you yesterday to Kaylee. He was asking her if she remembered his friend Christian. She just laughed and said of course I do silly!

~Lori said...

That was so cute Michelle. :)

Joy :) said...

So cute, especially the naked bum!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, so cute! I miss you guys!