Thursday, March 19, 2009

California

I know I've been kinda MIA lately. There's a good reason, I promise. 

We went looking for houses all day today, and tonight I'm blogging from... 

CALIFORNIA!!! 

Oh wait, that doesn't sound exciting enough. Let me try that again. Tonight I'm blogging from... 

CALIFORNIA, MARYLAND!!! 
(there really is such a place! and we really are staying there!)

For those of you who might be scratching your heads, yeah, it looks like we're moving to Maryland! SO much going on. I'll give more details later, just wanted to do a quick update. 

Wish us luck! Lots more houses to look at tomorrow. 

PS - Maryland is beautiful!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Aw, man! So you are moving so very far away? Just when I thought you were getting closer... *pouting* We were going to come and see you this summer too!

Yes, yes, I know you're waiting for that phone call... I promise, I'll get to it, but not while you're house hunting.

Dyer Family said...

You guys are starting to act like us...so much moving all over the place! I lived in Maryland for a summer and it is beautiful there! Cant wait for all the juicy details!

Joy :) said...

Hope you had some good luck house hunting. Even though I don't want you guys to MOVE!!!!!