Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ouch!

My boob hurts.

Bad
.

My body is achy. My head is pounding.

First thought.

Breast
infection.

But could it be the 5600 miles I've traveled since last Tuesday?

The 9 month old traveling companion that, bless her sweet little heart, has had some major sleep issues?

The fact that I haven't gotten nearly enough sleep lately because my sister left today and I wanted to hang out with her?
(in addition to the aforementioned trip and hanging out with my handsome hubby!)

The stress of the move?

The other stresses...

Lex and Chris really stepped up to the plate tonight. They watched Addie.

I napped. I soaked in the bath. A super hot bath, the kind that makes your skin all red and, by the time your done with it leaves you sweaty faced, that kind of bath.

I've been a bad blogger. This blog is in need of some serious updating! Because real soon our home is going through some real big changes!

And I promise the updates won't be all complaints. :)

Promise.

2 comments:

~Lori said...

I'm sorry Michelle. Anything I can do?

Joy :) said...

OHhhh Michelle! Dang it! I am so sorry! I hope you are better. I suck for not reading this sooner.