Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Beachy Monday

Our best seven year olds birthday! Laura made breakfast burritos and we celebrated our boy. 

And some out of order pictures. I had roughly a thousand glow sticks so I brought them and we invited all the kids on a nighttime crab hunt, but Josh and I got our wires crossed so it was just Matt and I and the boys. 
Auntie time. 
We finally all made it to the beach at least for a little while. 
The kids loved to play under the house. It’s sandy down there and they could fill buckets and it was nice to have them outside when they were done eating when we were all together. 
See that angry sky? Every. Day. 
We made an Italian feast for Bob. I had made and frozen a lasagna from home and then made chicken Alfredo there. I brought my homemade Caesar dressing and made garlic bread and cheesy  garlic bread. Then I had also made 4 Better Than Shopping Cakes, of which we ate 2. That one was on Lexi though, and they all did get eaten, just not that night. Emmett actually loved everyone singing to him, it was really cute. 


This is off our front deck. At this same time I took a picture out our back window of the dark storm coming through, but it’s like 10 pictures down from here. 
We taught Damian to float and he was all like watch me. 

Laura’s first drip castle! And cute Shauna with her 4 toes. 🤣
We got kicked off the beach shortly after these pics. 

I love an everyone at the beach all day day! We didn’t get any of those, but this afternoon was pretty sweet. 

Presents with just our crew. 
Aunties. 
Here’s the back of the house shot. Storm rolling in. Also, we could see the drawbridge our this window. 
Crabs!
Pappy found a giant toad right in front of our house so of course everyone had to touch it. 
Giant toad. 
Crabs 

Military beaches aren’t always the prettiest but they do the job. 

It was lightning like crazy and I didn’t really want everyone in the water, so we made it a pretty quick walk. 
🤣
Houses on the right, cross the street, over the dunes, and the beach. So close, so perfect. 
We loved celebrating our Emmett Cade! I can’t believe he’s 7 already!


No comments: