Sunday, August 16, 2026

Appalachian Trail

 Our first order of business Sunday was Greenbrier State Park. Only, when we got there we found that they require reservations and there were no more reservations to be had. So I still don’t know why it’s so cool and beautiful but I wish I did.

About 2 minutes from that parks entrance was a portion of the Appalachian Trail, so we decided to take it.

There were signs to Greenbrier and also our next stop Washington Monument State Park, so Adi and I got to walk the 3 miles to the WMSP and after half a mile, Matt took Frankie and Delaney to get the car and they drop there and then Matt met us on the trail again. So he did the front and back end because he’s such a good guy. 
Adi had Appalachian trail as one of her bingo submissions, so it was perfect. 
She’d like to hike the whole thing someday and I hope she does!
Our brave adventurous girl. 

No comments: