Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Check in

I need to get better about a quick post every day. Alllllways room to improve!

These two cuties were thrilled to match sweaters and (kind of) headbands. We got to keep Rosie for a few days because her family is moving. It's been emotional and yuck and I'm kinda really over friends moving. Why can't everyone just stay here and everyone else that I love come here too? Mmmmmkay?
Addie stayed home today. Last night she threw up. A lot. But only a few times, so that was sweet. But then she tossed and turned and whimpered all night long, so there was still no sleep to be had. So now the vomit bug has gone through all 3 little girls over a week long period. Praying this was the last of it. We're usually a pretty healthy bunch. But with the group pink eye and now the group vomiting, ok sickies.
Today we had FHE and an Ellie pie for Pi day. Yum.
Matt and I finally started Indexing. Our ward has a goal for this quarter (which I don't remember) and since the quarter ends at the end of March, I figured we should get going. It's fascinating and I have found myself more than once wanting to know more about the people involved.
And because I can't ever just blog one day because I am forever behind. Yesterday I presented an idea in ward council and gave a talk. Two brave things, I am such a big girl. But seriously, two things I stressed over and prepared long and hard for. I spoke on Tuesday at our additional meeting and then again on Sunday, so it was a busy and stressful week that I'm glad to put behind me. It was a really good day at church. Thought provoking lessons and the spirit felt strongly. For dinner we tried a variation on crescent chicken, always a winner. And that's a Sunday. 

No comments: