Sunday, October 5, 2014

weekly lexi update

lexi has been calling every sunday night. I am instructed to be sure the girls are still awake. last week we talked for a good hour. emmi piped in a little too, so that was fun. :)
then she sent me a bunch of pictures. not the picture a day that was my idea, the idea that Meghan is faithfully sending to her mom, but i'll take a group of pictures over nothing.
I don't even know...
cowboy and indian dance!
can you tell who her favorite is?
it's nice to have a big sister nearby. these two are a lot alike too, so it's nice that the big sister will call her out sometimes. :)
emmi's parents live Rupert, Idaho, which is about 2 hours away from Rexburg, so they spend the night at emmi's house about once a week.
don't know who the boy is, but I do know that lexi is swinging single. proud of her for that.
I am just soooo thrilled at the time she's having there! she's having fun, learning, going on dates, hearing general authorities, and becoming an awesome woman.
I can't wait to talk to her today!

No comments: