Wednesday, November 30, 2011

black friday

i went black friday shopping for the first time in years!
i had a really good time, even though i was flying solo.
i find as i'm getting older that i don't mind being alone, at all really.
i read the hunger games while i waited in lines and for stores to open, got lots of good deals, and met some people that were very sweet and accomodating to big pregnant ladies.
i left my house at 11:30 and got home at 6:00, but i did good and wasn't tired.
and i figured that it was a good time because we didn't need to juggle little girls or big kids schedules at all and all that shopping needed to be done for christmas anyway. so why not in the middle of the night?
i'm going to keep watching prices to make sure i got good deals and my all-nighter was worth it, but for now i am very happy with my venture back into black-friday madness!

1 comment:

Martines Family said...

Wow! I don't know if I could do black Friday shopping again. I did it years ago and thought...not worth it! But, I do love the shopping alone thing. It is the best!
-Colleen