Friday, March 11, 2011

taggged!

Tag, I'm It!

I was tagged by debby. This is a 4x4 blog meme that reveals some little facts about me! It will be great fun getting to know my blogging buddies better. So check at the bottom and if you're tagged, copy and paste this into your blog and insert your four favs in each of the four subject.



1st - Four places I go:

-church
-target
-leonardtown high school/middle school
-cvs/rite-aid

2nd - Four favorite smells:

-babies after bathtime
-clean sheets in a clean house
-nordstroms 'falling in love' by philosophy ((the official fragrance of our wedding))
-smells from my kitchen - dinner cooking, bread in the breadmaker, baking sweets


3rd - Four favorite TV shows and/or movies

-the office
-teen mom (total guilty pleasure, i know! matt tells me all the time!)
-scrubs
-friends

4th - Four recommendations

-don't sweat the small stuff
-start today to be the person you want to be
-keep your friends close and your enemies closer
-fake it till you make it/kill 'em with kindness (total tie there!)

Tag: sara v., dad, marissa, lisa soon to be l... :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Whoops! I just saw that you tagged me! I'll work on getting it up and going! Stay tuned... ;)