Tuesday, January 25, 2011

date night

with my giiiiirl!

our monthly date night was last week and lu-who picked salsa's to go eat.
actually she picked olive garden but that didn't quite pan out.
and i think salsa's is better anyway.

we talked and goofed off and ate and ate.
and ate.

my camera skills are poopy and all the pictures are dark. :(
but we had two tons of fun acting silly and taking lots of pics.

we went to salsa's.
yuuuummmmm.

when i was preggo, i craved their salsa!
it is sooo good!

"lexi, pose!"

ha, my turn!

then lex got all serious.

who's that hottie?!

and lexi poses again.
hot stuff!

g-o-o-f-y!


"look this way!"

uh-hmmm, there was still lots of texting.

don't you just love digital cameras?!
we would never have taken so many dumb pictures if it weren't for digi-tal!

i love my girl.
she and i kinda started this family, or we were the first members at least.
she's my right hand girl and i just can't imagine life without my lexi-lu.
LoVe!!!

1 comment:

The Ainas said...

awww :) You guys are too cute! And Salsa's is pretty darn yummy! I love Mexican food! They have good white salsa too!