Tuesday, January 4, 2011

by jove

i think she's got it!

addie totally surprised me in this afternoon video about a fit, a tv show, and a birthday.



this is my stubborn girl that never performs on command!
and i just started working her birthday on sunday.
genius.

and as evidenced on the video, we are in the sick house. my poor little babies
(none of the big ones have it yet)
are sick, sick, sick. coughing every few minutes.
and most decidedly not sleeping through the night.

in other ramblings, i'm happy lately.
and it's not because my resolutions are going perfectly either.
i'm doing pretty good on most, but alas, save for one small rainy sunday walk, i haven't exercised at all.

aaand we were gonna try to do less house clothes
(old comfy clothes that are too good for goodwill, not good enough to wear outside the house)
and more full on getting dressed and going out.

but my little sickies are going on 3 days of house clothes and house staying.
we even had to cancel a playdate. :(

it's nap time and mama's got some couponing to do.
i stayed up late last night purging my coupon binder of expired money.
i haven't couponed in forever and i'm feeling the itch.

so, goodbye from the sick house.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I wondered the other day if we needed to get our couponing group up and running again. I came home with 3 weeks of newspapers piled up. And everything in my coupon booklet is expired.