Monday, January 24, 2011

10 whole months - by frankie

it's been a good month. :)
i've been on the phone a lot lately.
busy, busy, busy.

some mornings addie comes into my room.
some mornings she gets in my crib with me.
some mornings look like this.


my mom keeps taking pictures of my feet.
so here's what they usually look like.
i'm always losing my socks. :)

sometimes i have to make my own fun.
and yes, that diaper had been used.
waste not, want not.

wipies are another favorite.

my mess.

i like to help my mom unload things.
all. the. time.


you talking to me?

but sometimes i just play with the toys we've got.

i am seriously expanding my food horizons.
oh, and anytime someone tries to take a picture, i try to hold them.

my moms been trying to get me to drink out of this thing.

i just chew on it and give it back.
no thank you.




cereal...
yummmm.




i've been hating baths and only staying in long enough to get washed (and not happily i might add).
but on this rare occasion, i was actually having fun.

since i've been so much more mobile lately, i've had a few accidents.
check out my right eye.
total street cred.


monthly photo shoot.
(and trust me, it happens way more than once a month.)




i call this one,' jabba the hut.'


i learned how to crawl up stairs.
but after about 2 steps, i get scared.
one day i climed up a few steps, but then i couldn't bare to go any further so i held on and cried.
and cried.
and cried.



and then i had to spend some time getting comforted.

but then i started getting better about stairs.
i still only go up 2 or 3 though.
easy does it.


i get dressed up. a lot.
oh, and the bows on my head?
still going strong.
sometimes i like it.
but sometimes...

see?
sometimes getting dressed up is nice.


i was sick a lot this month.
i did a lot of sleeping and cuddling.
we didn't take many pictures.
(surprisingly.)
but we did take a few.
that's my blankie.
and that's my mommy.

alright.
that's all.
until next time, my friend.


love,

frankie

2 comments:

Sara said...

She is such a beautiful child. So anytime you get tired of her, I'll take her.

The Ainas said...

awww I love her! I seriously need to come back over and hold her :) Babies make everything better!