Friday, June 25, 2010

3 Whole Months + 1 day - By Frankie

In true Frankie fashion, I got started a day late on my monthly blog post. And then waited a few days to actually finish.

It's all good, right?!

So hmmmmm....
what did I do this month...

I tried to play alone with my dad, but ginormica came and butted in.
As usual.

She even tries to exercise like me! She is such a copy cat!

I hung out with my mom and she took some cute pictures of us. At least I look cute. She looks like a... mom.

Then ginormica found some stickers. Yup, you guessed it, I got stickered.

At first it was kind of funny.

But she always takes it too far!

I went to gymnastics and got buried in the balls with her.

I like the uneven bars. And I'm pretty good on them.

I love Youtube!!!
And my big brother and sisters!

I also love napping with my daddy!

My mom did yet another photo shoot.

Surprised?

I didn't think so.

I coughed a little.

I was really working it.

I looked really pensive.

And really cute.

And then I got mad.
And then we were done.

I like my big toy.
I reach for things and can even make music play.

I also discovered my feet! And I love them!
You can't really tell by these pictures, but I hold onto them all the time!

I spent a lot of time just looking cute.
It's a full time job.

I went to the pool and did a little sunbathing.

Like my thigh and back rolls?
Thought so.

More looking cute time.

And some more.
This was taken in one of the rare moments that I actually sat in my stroller without crying.
That doesn't happen often.
I prefer to be held, thank you very much.

Lexi played with me a lot this month.

I loved it!!!

But she sometimes goes too far too!
What is it with my sisters?!

Okay, bored gtg.
I'm up too no good!
See you next month!!!


Love,

Frankie G

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ginormica. Oh my gosh. I laughed so hard when I read that.

Frankie my dear, I can't wait to meet you.

amy said...

tell fwankie i love her toes too! and her chubby cheeks and her back roll and her thigh rolls and her blue eyes and her tongue that is out in every picture and...