Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We love you Christian!!!

Here is the long awaited photo tribute to our sweet boy.

Just a few hours old.


Christian was the best baby! He never cried, he was always just content. Like, you could forget him in a bowling alley kind of good baby. Not that anything like that ever happened.
Ever. ;)

He's always been our funny guy. Even when he was 2 and 3 he used to make funny voices and say silly things to make us laugh.

Remember those Chili's commercials (I want my baby back, baby back, baby back...)
Well Christian used to make a super deep voice and sing that and we would laugh and laugh. Then he learned that if he was in trouble he could usually sing that and just how could I still be mad at him???

He's always (unfortunately) been a ladies man. I remember looking through his Pre-K yearbook with him and him saying -
"There's my girlfriend. And there's my girlfriend. And she's my girlfriend..."


And he's always been a gentleman! Alexis and I would always wait and he would run up to any door and open it for us. And he has also always been the official bug killer.
Until Matt came along at least. ;)

So suave!

He's a good little brother. Even though he's bigger.

And now he's a good big brother. Addie always has so much fun with him.
Even if it's not always the safest.


He is a lover of anything outdoorsy.

And he usually excels at whatever he does.

Christian, I am so proud to be your mom. You will do great things with your life!
We love you
sooooooooooooooooooooo
much!

And sorry your birthday tribute post was 2 weeks late. :)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Chris is such a heart throb!! Such cute little boy pictures. Is that Addie he is holding? He looks so young there. He WILL do great things.

Lana said...

Happy Birthday!! He is a cutie and super nice! I love having him for a neighbor and an example to my own only boy:)

Nicole said...

He's so handsome! ;)

Tristen Jones said...

What a handsome son. I can tell he's a good guy and you must be very proud! Time flies :(

auntie amy said...

aww chris, i remember the baby back rib days. and i remember how you cried and cried when your mom went out on the seadoo and left you with me.