Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Such beautiful weather!

For the past week or so we have had the best weather! I'm talkin' 65 degree days people! Last Monday while Alexis played tennis, Christian and I walked to the park and took some pictures. It was so nice!

Just try not to look at my legs. They might blind you!


Our handsome boy!


Christian taking over dad's job of putting Addie's foot in any body of water we come to!



Then when we got home I had set up a special dinner. Actually the dinner wasn't too special, just baked potatoes, but I had set up a table and lights on our back deck. It was soooo nice! We have never eaten outside like that before, partly because we don't have any patio furniture (which as you can see we still don't) and partly because in Clovis whenever it was warm enough there were about 2 billion flies around! Seriously, I have never lived in a more fly-ee place than Clovis! Icky! So this was a real treat!


Christian said it was very romantic!


It feels like Summer in Seattle!


Addie's first taste of potato. She didn't love it. Not the second time I tried either. We'll give it a week or two and try again.



All good things must come to an end and the rain is supposed to roll in today. I am ready for the cold again. That's what January is for! But this little burst of Spring weather has got me appreciating the cold and the warm for the sweet differences both bring!

*******Bonus Picture***********

One day after everyone had left for school/work, I opened up the cereal cabinet and found this...



Silly family!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Very creative dinner idea. How fun!(and I agree with Christian, very romantic)I also like the 6 game. I think we will do that for our next FHE.

~Lori said...

Dang it! Milk in the pantry! Done stuff like that before, many times. :)