Sunday, January 4, 2009

Seven whole months - by Addison

It's been kind of a slow developmental month for me around here. Everyone keeps calling me a big blob. Just because I have absolutely no desire to roll, scoot, crawl, or walk does not make me a blob! Really, why would I do any of those things when there are plenty of people around here that will pick me up?!

The biggest thing that happened this month was Christmas. There was lots of paper and I really like that. Also, my brother and sister have been around a lot and I really like that too.

Here I am with a present my sister got me. I really just wanted some more paper to eat!

The toys were pretty cool. And they taste really good.


My mom let me try on all sorts of fun hats!



My brother and sister thought it would be funny to put me in a laundry basket. And my mom thought it would be really funny if she took a picture of it. Nice, huh?!


We went to a Cornish Christmas festival and my parents put me in a funny snowman suit and everyone had to stop and talk to me! They all said I looked so cute and asked where my mom got my suit. And then my mom had to gloat to my dad about how it was worth it to pay all that money for my cute suit because everyone loved it. She's silly!


I had a lot of fun in my Johnny-Jump-Up! Too bad it has to stay in my closet because none of our other doors work! I have fun with it either way!


My mom says she doesn't have to worry about me getting into any trouble in my crib because even when I wake up I just lay there, like a big blob. Just to show her I've been working my arms out of my swaddle! Still not scooting, but at least I can grab ahold of my crib bumper and play with that! Ha-ha mommy!


Here I am sleeping peacefully, minding my own business. Moms!


Livin' the good life!


We got the drain for the bathtub fixed and I've been taking big-girl baths all month! I really love the big tub!


I started playing the piano and I really love that too!


I decided I want to be a missionary now!


Another funny picture of me. My dad said I look high. That's good, right?


I finally fit into a onesie my Grandpa Ray and Alexis bought me this summer. Isn't it cute?!


Little blue riding hood.


That's all for now. Maybe next month I'll do something cool. Only if I feel like it though!

4 comments:

Dyer Family said...

I love these posts...definitely some of my favorite...that little girl of yours can be quite funny:) She really is getting so big:)...maybe she needs a younger sibling??!

Sara said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait until we can get our girls together for some pictures... I love the lip thing she does.
Miss you!

Heather B said...

I love the missionary one--gives a whole new meaning to "feasting on the word", right? Take care of that great family.

carlen said...

Even though i adore your mom's fun posts, your posts are my absolute favorites--as well as my kids--but don't tell your mom; i wouldn't want to hurt her feelings!) BTW, you have the rest of your life to be busy, you're so wise to lay low while you can and let all those sweet family members wait on you hand and foot!!!