Monday, July 15, 2019

Summer

It feels like I blink and I’m 2 weeks behind again. 🤷‍♀️ 

A couple saturdays ago, we got together to celebrate Tony’s birthday. The beach was at capacity so we went with plan B, LG pool. It was fun to swim and play with so many friends. 

The kids anxiously await the end of adult swim. As soon as the whistle blows, all that can be heard are splashed and squeals. Summer is the best. 

Frankie is solid and steady. I had Delaney standing on my shoulders one day, and she super wobbly, just like me. After that I tried with Frankie and she was steady and straight. She’s awesome. 

We love swimming in the evening. No sunscreen, and then showers then bed. And when the water is warm, it’s perfect. 

Friends sharing chips. Everyone brought dinner and we all ate and visited and celebrated Tony. It was a fun evening. 

The next day Bubba cane over for dinner and we went for a Sunday walk. We stopped by the park and the best big brother teeter tottered with his adoring little sister. 

A climbers delight. Christian brought his gf Meghan over for dinner and everyone ranted about my coq au vin. It’s one of my new favorites and super easy. 🤗

The next day, David texted me this. He had work travel in Great Falls and had dinner with these cute parents to be. Friends that love our kids are the best. 



No comments: