Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Quick quick

I'm wasting away at another indoor track meet. Have I mentioned this is not my favorite sport? It's good for my boy though, so it's good for me. Today he jumped in the first event, and is running a relay in the last. #ofcourse
Delaney melted my heart yesterday when she drew this precious picture of Mary holding baby Jesus. Of course, this was after she got angry and walked home from the park by herself. At dusk. By herself. She was so sassy when we talked about it too. I tried to explain why it's never a good idea to wander off alone and she snottily responded "well I didn't get hit by a car," and "well no one did kidnap me."
We are reading Ramon and her mother, wherein Ramona is struggling with being 7 1/2. Sitting on the far right is another little girl who is struggling with being 7 1/2. She had fun caroling and participating in a book exchange with her brownie troop.
Matt and I partied it up at his work party. We didn't win angling, but we had a good time.
And little miss started the great pink eye outbreak of 2015. Thankfully it's all wrapped up and we finished our last eye drops yesterday.
Not pictured: lexi, who is rocking her 1st semester of her sophomore year. 3 A's so far and things are looking good for another 2 A's. 

We are all ready for break. We've been enjoying the most fabulous 70 degree weather. Matt's had to mow several times, flowers are blooming, short sleeves are being worn. We are enjoying it while it lasts. 

No comments: