Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our newest...

I know I've got lots of updating to do. And not a lot of time to do it. But I wanted to share our newest little cutie. Like her big sister before her, she's a hands in front of her face kinda girl.

Here she's saying "Stop looking at me!"

And I think this is when she fell asleep towards the end and wouldn't cooperate at all.

And she's already such a little lady with her feet crossed!


I love her so much already! Isn't it amazing how you can love something that you've never met and causes such discomfort!

Now we can get to the fun planning part. Names, rooms, and futures.
We are so blessed.

8 comments:

Lindsay Edward said...

Congratulations! I'm sure she'll be a cutie!

Holly said...

Ahhhhhh, Yay! Congratulations
It was so great talking to you the other day!

Dad said...

Yay for the Ray's. I have lots of suggestions for names....just ask!!

Shelly said...

Congrats!! I still haven't talked to you about it in person, though I see you all the time!! I love the picture of the corn imprints on Addie's feet. Hilarious but owie!

Sara said...

You know, Sara is a wonderful girls name... Just sayin'

Heather B said...

What a sweetie--congrats to you all! We miss you, and hope life is good in your neck of the woods. By the way, I've got lots of girl names I never got to use...just in case you run out of ideas! Take care.

The two old crows said...

that is so cool.

Joy :) said...

I love those pics. That is so neat to look see.