Saturday, October 3, 2009

16 Whole Months - By Addison

Soooo, I know we're technically a little late on this, and we were tempted just to forget it all together, but it's kinda tradition that I update everyone every month, at least until our new baby comes to take over.

So I should explain our tardiness.

We had a little camera malfunction.

First the pictures wouldn't upload.

Then they were scrambled.

And deleted from the camera.

Good thing it's only a months worth of memories.

So this post will be kinda short.

And some of the pictures are scrambled.

But I did my best.

And I'm cute, so I think it's okay.

Here I am at playgroup. We went to an awesome pumpkin patch and I got to play with lots of trucks in a corn box! Not a sand box, but a corn box! Bet you didn't even know there were such things, did you?! But you'll hear more about them later!

(the only non-scrambled picture of me in the corn box was the one where I'm climbing out. Deal with it.)

We went to a Farm Life Festival and I found my new calling in life.
I'm gonna be a firefighter!
They had a mini fire truck that talked and I wanted to hug it and follow it, but I couldn't even touch it.
(those pictures scrambled too.)
So I settled for getting in this old style one.

They also had cool John Deere tractors we got to try out. This picture is the best of that batch.


Remember how I said you would hear more about that corn box. Well, at the Farm Life Festival they had a corn box too!
And I was wearing flip flops.
After a few hours I fell asleep and my mom took my shoes off, and look what they found!
Corn had gotten in my shoes and imprinted on my poor little tootsies!
Ouch!


I love acting like my big brother and sister. I take their lunch boxes and act like I'm a big girl going off to school.


Too cute not to share.

I have a cute reclining chair in the living room that I like to unwind in.
Sometimes I bring my dog along and we chill for awhile.

I love my brother! Even when he tries to steal my snacks!

I took a few tumbles this month and scratched up my nose and lip.
I'm okay though.
And I promise, next months post will be more entertaining!
And not so scrambled.


See you then!

Love,

Addie

3 comments:

Lana said...

she is a cutie!

Katie ☮ said...

Cute! glad to see what pictures you had.

The Ainas said...

Aww too bad about the pictures, that is totally weird! She is too cute though! :) I think Abby may get one of those couch thingys for Christmas (only with Elmo--her love) lol! :)