Friday, August 7, 2009

Do you want some cheese?

Addie wanders the house all day. Usually she stays close, but a few times every day she disappears and I have to go search for her. Sometimes she's just in the front room and sometimes she meanders all the way upstairs. I usually have to stop what I'm doing and go look for her. I call out to her and she never answers. She's usually quieter than she is all day as I search for her.

When I make her food and I ask her if she'd like some cheese, she always comes smiling, waiting for her cheese.
So yesterday I got the genius idea to call out "Do you want some cheese?" before I went to look for her. And who do you think came toddeling around the corner?
One super cute Addison.

It was tempting to not get up to get her the said cheese at one point late yesterday, but I did drag myself up and "cut the cheese."  ;)



The girl loves cheese, what can I say?!

7 comments:

The two old crows said...

She is so cute. All my children loved cheese also. Never thought to bribe them that way.

Breanna said...

Too cute! Yeah, I have to agree with Two Old Crows, Kambri and Nikholi both demolish the cheese sticks. It's great to finally find your blog. What a beautiful family!

Dyer Family said...

I've got 2 cheese monsters myself...its ridiculous how much cheese we go through in a week...they'd eat it for breakfast if I let them!! I cant believe how big she is, maybe you should make a trip out to Utah this month!haha.

Joy :) said...

So cute! What little cutie patootie doesn't like cheese? Always have to have cheese in the fridge.

Nicole said...

Cheese is awesome. I always take a bite of Luke's cheese before I give it to him. So we both love it. ;)

Martines Family said...

So cute. When my sister Janene comes we always have to get tons of cheese and we get all the good kinds that I would never get myself. she is a true cheese lover. It is cute to see Addison lovin' it to!

Cute Blog!! Love ya!
Colleen

The Ainas said...

Oh Abby LOVES cheese! I think she would live off of it if I let her...