Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Week



Okay, my blog has gotten off to a slow start:) We've had a busy week. On Tuesday Matt and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. Grandpa and Lexi bought us a gift certificate for a nice restaurant and offered to babysit, but since they were leaving the next day we opted for a nice family dinner instead. Addison was so good, she slept through most of her first dining out experience, but I paid dearly for it that night. She was up at 12:30 and then every hour starting at 2:30!

Grandpa and Lex left Wednesday morning. They are going to have such a good time! And while I'm glad Lexi will have such a fun summer, I miss her (and Christian) dearly! It was also nice to have her and Grandpa here to help with baby Addie!

Thursday was spent cleaning, trying to get our house ready to be put on the market, hopefully by Monday. I want everything perfect, but it also needs to be done quickly. I guess I'll figure it out!

1 comment:

Dyer Family said...

Yea for pictures!!! Now, where is that cute baby....I need pics!:) Good luck with the house, Im not sure how much cleaning you had to do, it was always clean to me;)