Monday, June 23, 2008

About my blog...

Since Addison was born almost 3 weeks ago, I have found myself with loads of down time as I feed her. TV isn't really cutting the mustard for me anymore, and thanks to my friend Marissa, I have taken an interest in blogs. I not only check Marissa's blog every day, but I have also read all of her friends blogs as well, I know, I'm psycho! So I finally decided it was time to start my own. Anyone that knows me knows of my computer illiteracy and I think this will be a good way to combat that as well. So, here goes nothing! I know it is very plain right now, I'm still trying to figure out how to get things a little more interesting. Marissa help!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at that girl go!!

I will bookmark this blog and check it daily for all the latest updates on the Super Ray Family.

Lotsa Love,

DOD

Anonymous said...

You are so high tech!