Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Monday

7:17am. First trip to the middle school because we missed the bus. Monday was a doosey. I had trouble sleeping and when my alarm went off I thought I snoozed it but instead had turned it off. So then the 6:43 bus alarm woke me up. And pushed back every other thing for the rest of the day. 

5:46pm. The day was so whack and behind, I didn’t even document anything else until piano time. Homework in the car with the bug. 

6:12pm. Frankie at bat. 

7:53pm. Fun with Halloween costumes. 

7:55pm. A spooky menu, courtesy of D. I’m interested in the toxick water with snake flak’s myself. 😂

And thus ends my first week in the life. Next time I’ll research and maybe take a different tactic, but this was fun to try to think of documenting things I don’t normally document, but might like to remember in a few years. And now back to my regularly scheduled sporadic blogging. 

No comments: