Tuesday, May 24, 2011

14 whole months - by frankie

i'm a fully walking lady now! i walk and run and even keep my shoes on! it's pretty awesome. a lot of people think i'm younger than i am because of my big bald head, so they're usually surprised to see me walking.
i love to play dress-up and pretend. when i play dress-up, i put everything on my head. clothes, paper, toys, it's all better on my head!
here i am putting on an actual headband (with butterfly wings). so what if its backwards and upside down?
one day i felt all professional, so i wore my business suit to church. i'm a true professional.
a true professional who eats apples during photo shoots.
one day christian was laying on the couch eating a lollipop. i walked right up to him and started licking. then i grabbed it and held onto it for dear life. too bad it didn't last.
i've been to lots of booooring concerts lately. it's a lot of work keeping myself occupied and loud enough to stay happy!
i love, love, love pushing strollers and shopping carts around. i'm a good couponing mommy!

i also got sick this month. throw up and diarrhea for a week! my mom made me drink lots of pedialite and addie was only too happy to help me drink it. and i was only too happy to sit like a jabba the hut and drink my pedialite bottle.
ps - after losing 5 ounces, i'm happy to report that i'm all better now. :)
so that's all the pictures.
not a lot for this month.
 
hmmm, what else?
 
well, i weigh 20.1 lbs. i've got 6 teeth now. i still loooove breastfeeding, but my mom is finally cutting me down to only 3 times a day. only! i also like to eat yogurt, bananas, quesadillas, and noodles. most days i like apples, olives, oranges, cheese, and grapes. but sometimes i just like to chew my food up and spit it right out. or pull it out of my mouth so i can look at it. sometimes it goes right back in, sometime not. i'm into everything!!! i take all the letter magnets off the fridge (all day long!), i push buttons and climb on things. if i can get into it, (and it's annoying) i will! i am quick to laugh and quick to cry. i laugh a lot, i especially like biting people! and i've learned to do a high pitch squeal for when i'm not happy. it's awesome. oh, and after about a million beach trips, i'm finally kind of liking my baths! i still pretty much only stand up while in the tub, but i don't cry the whole time, and that's huge for me! maybe my mom forcing me to the beach each week will work to get me liking water! otherwise i'll have a hard time fitting in with this family!
that's all.

love,

frankie

2 comments:

The Ainas said...

awwww, I love Frankie!

auntie henna said...

frankie - hurry up and come to seattle so i can see you walk and ask what's that and spit out your food!