Sunday, October 24, 2010

7 Whole Months - By Frankie

Everyone keeps saying they can't believe how big I'm getting! I guess they're right. I roll over everywhere and scoot on my back. I still don't have any teeth, or hair for that matter. I love getting attention and love to play and laugh! I even like when Addie plays with me.
Usually.

I'm still pretty big for my age, I wear mostly 9-12 month outfits. I've been saying "da, da, da, da..." for about a week now. I reach for everything! I'm even pretty good at making messes. Just the other day I grabbed my mommy's water and spilled it all over my daddy's leg. I was so happy! I swung in a baby swing at the park for the first time and loved it! I'm still not sleeping through the night, but I still take 2 naps a day so that's pretty good, right?

In other news...

I'm getting really coordinated! I really want to eat some food and drink some Capri-Suns...

... but my mom says she's still not ready!
She keeps telling people that when I'm 8 months old she'll feed me baby food. And then people usually comment on how I seem to be thriving (and huge!) with just breastfeeding.

I got to play with a pumpkin.
Exciting, huh?!

My mom did some self portraits with me.
She's not very good at them, but she loves me so much and I love her, so that's okay.


Addie's always all in my business.
I like her though, so it's okay.
Usually.

Christian's playing Fall Ball again so I've spent some quality time watching his games.

And quality time with my big sissy.

Love her!

My friend Roni gave me her old Bumbo.
Don't I look cute in it?!

Since Halloween is coming I've been getting dressed up a lot.

I'm really not loving it.

After the dress up.
Still mad.

That's all.
See you next month!


Love,

Frankie

3 comments:

auntie amy said...

fwankie, i would like to see you in more costumes, please.
love, auntie amy

The Ainas said...

She is SO stinkin cute! Her eyes are amazing! :)

The Wasek Family said...

She is just adorable! I love the costume hat, hilarious!