Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Day #64 and #65

The days are going by so quickly. Seems like we wake up and then before we know it, it’s bedtime. I’m having trouble getting things done and those are the lamest of days. Everything else was good, I just wish I could check some things off my list. Although, to be fair, we got family things done, and really those are the most important. I guess I really just wish there weren’t always so many other things not getting done. 

For science yesterday we made bath bombs. 

Each girl got to make 3 and they can’t wait to use them. 

We used essential oils to make them smell good and they were so creative and careful. 

I got home from my run and delaney was outside in her jams, coloring rainbows. This chic is the very best. 

Today we finished our doodle art. Coloring it together was fun and I loved all their ideas and meticulousness. 

Matt and I went for a bike ride today and the wind was coming out of the nne at like 80 mph, it was so ridiculous. 

Tonight we “met” with the missionaries, and they shared with us John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

We can always choose happiness even when times are hard. We know the battle has already been won, the price has already been paid. Just have to remember. 

Sarah shared this picture from 2 years ago today. That was such a fun and special trip, from the surprises to the shopping to the food and games to playing in the rain. It was amazing. Wish we could do it again. 

Aaaand I must have been channeling the past because when I saw the pictures today, I was wearing my 39 & 4 quarters shirt. 

How perfect. 

No comments: