Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Day #59

After a full day of puzzling yesterday, today I got lots of needed things done. 

We celebrated a 3 year old birthday with a Zoom party. 

I had several calls to make, so I brought my lunch up to my room to start making them, and this catastrophe happened. That was fun to pick up every shred of Parmesan cheese and tiny bit of lettuce. 🤦‍♀️

We were gifted a petticoat from a neighbor, and that prompted Frankie to want to wear my summer hats. She’s been wearing this one for 2 days, and wore it for her official SOAR.’ing picture to send to the principal. 

Addie requested my phone to take this “food art” photo. 🤷‍♀️

I went for a 15 mile bike ride and found more streets nearby that I’ve never laid eyes on. I only meant to go 12 miles, but when I checked my mileage during the ride it must not have caught up with itself. Oopsie. I made a delicious cabbage and turkey soup and then Addie had youth activities. 

Governor Hogan announced stage one reopening beginning Friday. 

I don’t think much will change for us. I’ll be interested to see what our church does as states and countries move to reopen. 

It’s social week for our ward, and we decided to write inspirational messages on our sidewalk I always love seeing messages when i run. 

Frankie’s: (“We are what we believe we are!”)

Addies: (“We are all in this together, but stay 6 feet apart”)

Delaney’s: (“Never assume you can do it alone.”

And mine. 



No comments: