Monday, May 18, 2020

Day #63

I had the girls take the Love Language test today. It’s all about the Quality Time for these girlsies. 

After our Zoom church meetings Matt took the girls for a bike ride and to drop off some groceries I had picked up for my dad last night. The Aina girls were outside, so the bike ride got sidetracked for some play time. 

And social distance visiting. 

I had some lunchables saved for end of year field trips, so I sent them with the girls because they were going to do a picnic. I guess they still did picnic, it was just different than planned. 



So much energy. 

And so much hair! Cutting it this week!

D assured me they were socially distancing. The photo shows that was false. We laughed and laughed. 

After my afternoon meetings Frankie and I made some jugglers and the girls promptly ate them up. 

Delaney loves to pick grass and spread it all over the deck and porch. Daddy is done with that, so little miss got to use the leaf blower to clean up her messes. 

We also worked a lot on our doodle art today. The three of us were working so dutifully that we decided to take a working pic. Except for the creepy creep there. She’s such a cut up. 

It was a decent Sunday. Not great, not terrible. Kinda meh. 

No comments: