Monday, August 10, 2026

Together again

I’m soaking up these special times with these three girls. We bought our tickets for rexburg and it’s in less than a month and anyway, big changes coming.

On Saturday night Delaney, Matt, and I went to see Rachael, Sara, and Sarah in Legally Blond. It was so good!
I love that Delaney wanted to come! She knows some of the songs and was singing along, it was adorable. 
Matt came home from San Diego bearing gifts. He brought me this cool handmade in Mexico nativity. He looked it up, including the description on the bottom, and it looks like it was made in the 90’s but put in storage because they had too many. Donuts basically vintage, but also brand new. I love it!
Christian asked for board games for Christmas so I looked up the best games that 2 people could play and I found this one called Splendor and put it in mine and Alli’s shared Amazon cart and then she was buying games and saw this one and thought she’d put it in her cart and that’s the story of how she bought it and we played it and it’s actually really fun. It’s a quick game and every time we finished we were like, let’s play again! It’s kind of addictive. 
Matt brought Frankie a Dallas cowboys bag and Adi an apron for college. 
Delaney is the proud owner of this cute snuggy. He did a good job on the souvies this trip!


No comments: