On Tuesday the Armours did breakfast and dinner. I didn’t assign it that way, Laura asked her to switch. Unliked her brekkie because it was so different - she made English muffin bread, raspberry chia pudding, quiche, and cinnamon rolls, but they weren’t your typical cinnamon rolls - they were artisan or something. Anyway, it was all delicious and it’s always a treat when someone else cooks!
How about some out of order pictures? It’s very annoying and I’m not sure why it’s being this way. 🙄
When we got stormed off the beach we went to the souvie stores. Who doesn’t love a giant shark mouth entrance?
Emmett’s birthday gift Switch! For all of our stormy beach time.Said stormy beach:
Walking 2 houses down to our 9:00 brekkie at the Armours.
The E9+ houses are in the front row and the lowlies are the back row - but you can see the water from both rows.
Pre brekkie cuddles! Damian pointed out that Henry knows he needs to hold on when Carter holds him. 🤣 when Emmett holds him he’s more relaxed. And I love the happy little eye peeking out!
Much more relaxed with the biggest brother. These boys have my heart!
Matt and I walked the beach that morning at 7.
20 years with this guy. Wild.
This was basically sunrise every morning. Just cloudy light. We didn’t get a real sunrise all week.
Frankie took Henry for a beach walk at 5. I guess I’m time stamping because I don’t really remember the why or anything. 🤷♀️
I don’t even know, it’s just a Delaney picture. Maybe that’s why Frankie took him for a walk?This is his proud of himself face. Because..:.
I worked on him all week to teach him how old he is and I’d hold up one finger and have him hold up one finger, and then he started doing this 👇🏻 where he’d put his two pointer fingers together and then laugh at himself all proudly. He’s so smart.
A stormy afternoon game of Loaded Questions.
Carter loves pappy!
Photo cred: Adi
Photo cred; Delaney
We got to the beach at 10, got kicked out at 11, then Laura, Heather, Lu, Damian, Adi, Frankie, and I loaded into the jolly green for souvenir, crab, and food Lion shopping around 12:30. This was a bummer. 👇🏻
Only the brave went back out after dinner. 7:40 👇🏻 The waves were still crazy. Also, Laura had a doppelgänger that I saw twice. She had long grey hair, reading glasses on her head, sunglasses on her face, a long tankini, a visor, AND she was building a drip castle. I was thiiis close to going up to her but I didn’t recognize the kids with her. It was truly uncanny.
Delaney’s note for me that she left. 🙃
We finally gave away a bunch of our baby/little kid life jackets. I’ve held on to them because I don’t know why.
7pm before bed show I guess?
Kira Lea!!!
Teddy is just a little older than Henry (I think?) but looks older because he’s a much better walker, on account of Henry only having started walking 5 minutes ago. 🙄 Little besties!
More of Frankie’s walk. And he loves those shoes! He brings them to li all the time when they’re at home! He’s always ready to go!
For dinner we had pork carnitas and rice and fresh homemade tortillas straight from Arizona. All very yummy. And Laura and Heather and I got matching sweatshirts and my girls all declined to match with us because I don’t know why. And at food Lion we got a box of drumsticks and ate them fast in the car before they melted because that’s what you do on stormy beach days when you have to run to the store.




























No comments:
Post a Comment