Monday, August 10, 2026

Mid-week

Delaney did her second summer intensive last week. Week #5 of summer dance. I dropped her off Monday morning and went shopping. We had missionaries for dinner and I hadn’t shopped since we got back from our beach trip, so it was a big one. I also had some birthday gifts to pick up. I got my birthday Crumbl cookie and when I went to the app I saw that it was dirty soda week so I got a free one of those too.

I got a free drink from wawa and would have gotten my free Panda Express entree but they weren’t open by the time I was heading home.

 And Ruby had piggies one day! Obsessed!
Christian and Jeanne sent me a vibration plate for my birthday. I *love* it! It feels amazing and I’m into all the natural gadgets. 
We had a lovely dinner with the world’s tallest elders and then talked about a new family mission plan. 

On Tuesday I hosted a tiny inklings. It was President freeman’s talk, so that was amazing and we had thoughtful discussion and shared feelings and questions. 

On Wednesday Delaney was able to go to youth activities with the girls and Amanda took funny pictures of the girls playing volleyball. 

Adi, Alexis, and I were testing about our trip and Lexi was joking and said “darn you, Adi!” And the. Adi got a notice about talking to someone if she felt uncomfortable or needed help. Lexi’s such a bully. 🤣
Oh Facebook memories. ❤️
And finally, cute Ruby saying “hi!” It’s been way too long!

No comments: