Monday, August 10, 2026

Peter Pan

 Thursday night was Disney dinner! Matt had the world’s longest work days on Wednesday and Thursday so didn’t make it home till after 7. I had everything ready so that when he called I was able to throw everything into the oven and it was ready when he walked in.

The drink was super good! I muddled mint in simple syrup and it was so pretty and fresh. And delicious.

The Lost Boys cupcakes. I made my Oreo cupcakes and my frosting was runny again. 🫤 
I loved watching the movie. It’s an oldie and some of it didn’t hold up, but the animation is so pretty and it was my dads fav and it was just lovely. 
Pirate Ship cheese bread. I cut and pasted some of the stripes and I colored some of them for my sails. 
Neverland Map pizza. Adi made the dough for me. ❤️
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust. 😋 
And finally Tick Tock the Crock charcuterie. 

No comments: