Delaney finished up her dance intensive, and with that, her summer dance. And she is getting moved up to ballet 5! 🎉🎉🎉 So proud of her and all her hard work! She’ll be dancing 5 days a week now and will have such a better schedule - from 3:30-6:00. I just talked to one of the girls moms who works at the high school and we’ll have a three way carpool and the girls can hang out in her classroom until it’s time for dance and it’s all coming together beautifully. Also, I couldn’t pass up KPop Demon Hunter lucky charms. 🤣
We had lofty plans this summer and we did so very little of them. We were planning our week two Saturdays ago and saw that we had the 8th and 9th free, so I planned a bunch of bucket list items. I left all of our plans open ended just to see how we were feeling and how far we got.Adi and Frankie babysat and Delaney decompressed and we all packed so we were ready for summer adventuring Saturday morning!


No comments:
Post a Comment