Looks like my pictures are exactly backwards and we’re gonna go with it.
On July 11th we went to Kings Dominion with the Darrow. We stayed from open to close and caught some of the fireworks and drone show from the parking lot.
We hung out together for a bit and then people would split off and ride rides together. Curtis, Josh, and Frankie pretty much rode everything. The rest of us loved the water rides in particular. Most of the rapids ride got us just a little wet, but our last few times we got soaked. Especially Delaney. 🤣Also, we rode the log ride and someone paid money to spray the girls log. 🤣🤣🤣 And it wasn’t me, I swear.
They had a $25 eat all day meal deal and we got our 9 meals and maximizing deals makes me so happy.
It wasn’t too busy and it was fun to spend all day with some of our favorites. Everyone was happy, which doesn’t always happen so I’m always extra grateful when it does.
Brandon drove Matt, Adi drove me, and Emma drove Alecia.
I always try to get car driving pictures and they’re never great. I just can’t lay off them.
It’s not as much fun to drive the little cars after you get your license, but you know.
This was only our second trip, so we need to seriously start making tracks there to get our moneys worth. Looking forward to next time. ❤️








No comments:
Post a Comment