Saturday and Sunday were lazy days. Delaney rocked her sky high blue heels at church. She’s gets all the compliments when she wears them. 🤣
Daniel and Ang came and stayed at our house Friday and Saturday night. They were out most of the time, but I’m glad they stayed.Alli came down on Sunday. She came bearing gifts! Including this Oreo taste testing pack. They were all good except the green one, which was pickle flavored and tasted like pickle and was the gift that kept on giving. 🤢
We taste tested them and guessed the flavors. The cotton candy one was really good!
Alecia sent this of Delaney all settled in her room. She roomed with Kristina and loved it. She loved her company and her leaders and the food and she and Kristina made friends with 2 boys and have been FaceTiming constantly.
I got lots of good pictures, which I’m all about.
All my kids have loved fsy food!
Meanwhile on the west coast…
He loves to say he swam in the Atlantic and pacific within days of each other.
We taste tested them and guessed the flavors. The cotton candy one was really good!
Early Monday morning matt left for a work trip to San Diego and we dropped Adi and Frankie off at the Darrow’s for FSY. They were not excited, but I’m thrilled to report that Delaney had the best time and Frankie had a pretty good time.
These turds. I love them. Alecia sent this of Delaney all settled in her room. She roomed with Kristina and loved it. She loved her company and her leaders and the food and she and Kristina made friends with 2 boys and have been FaceTiming constantly.
I got lots of good pictures, which I’m all about.
All my kids have loved fsy food!
Meanwhile on the west coast…
He loves to say he swam in the Atlantic and pacific within days of each other.
Alli’s plan was to stay here sunday night, then drop tenkor at the kennel and go to Amy’s. She invited Adi and I, since we were home alone. I kind of jokingly told Amy she should come down and she was like ok! And then I regretted a little because, in the words of Delaney, I’d done so much peopling, but also I just really wanted to catch up on all my stuff. But then of course we had the best time and all was well.











No comments:
Post a Comment