Thursday, August 6, 2026

Beachy Wednesday

On Wednesday our 5 still at home woke up to see the “sunrise.” That was on our bucket list - so yay! Crossed off our second goal. πŸ™ƒ

Then we made pancakes and bacon and berries and sunny D for brekkie  I made 7 batches - around 85 pacakes and we had about 12 leftover but those were gone within 24 hours. So that was good.

Photo and nap cred - Frankie  were the rest of us at the beach? I don’t know.

A little post brekkie video game? Oliver and Carter besties!
Henry is such a boys boy! He loves Josh and he loves Bash! Would just climb right up next to them happy as a clam. Teddy’s a total daddy’s boy too. Josh is just such a good guy, you can’t help but love him. 
Photo cred - Delaney - 8:40am
Sunrise!
A dancing sunrise - 6:12am
A family sunrise! Did we let Delaney sleep?
Just before sunrise- can’t you tell?
Adi has been so wonderful all summer. Just really shining her light. I know she’s anxious about leaving home, but she’s gonna be brilliant. I’m so excited for her to branch out and bloom. 
McCombs always get new family pictures at the beach so we all went for a big group picture. And some individuals. 
I’d have totally had Michelle take some for us, but can’t without Christian’s precious family. 
We met at 2, I am not sure why because it was so bright and so windy. To be fair it was windy every day, but the brightness was a big bummer. 
Looking towards our osprey houses. 
Patiently waiting for everyone to arrive for pictures. 
All piled into the JGG for pictures!
Photo cred - Delaney. Can you tell we’re all crazy about our Henners?
~Frankie
~Frankie 
That evening the helicopters were doing drills and were so close! Then after we were all in bed they got so close they straight up shook the house, like a lot. I know it’s the sound of freedom and all, but it’s a lot. 
So drake was getting ready to go away for awhile so we offered to watch their kiddos. If we count the girls as adults, we had 7 adults to 6 kids but I will tell you - we were running. 
We played and played, then went to McCombs for Josh and Michelle’s yummy tacos and that was wild so when we got back home we had a movie theater evening complete with popcorn and since the TVs weren’t smart - Bluey. I watched/listened to a lot of Bluey, which is at least cute. 
Cherry loves the babes!
My babes. 

~D
~D and the wind 

Always with that dance. πŸ™„
Katie and Josh went to see a move and when they got back and took their kids home, we all went for a walk and climbed the lifeguard chair. Because obvi. 





Henry loved the helicopters!

Kira had gotten a little sad so I snuggled her out on our front porch. 
Sunset walk
~D








Our happy home for the week. Take me back. 
8:30 pm
❤️
~D




From sunrise to sunset. 

No comments: