Frankie wasn’t able to go to girls camp because cheer camp happened the same week. 😢 That was different from last year and such a bummer. It was a weird week for our family too. Adi and I left for girls camp Monday, Delaney left Tuesday, Frankie left for cheer camp Wednesday, I came home Thursday, picked up Adi and Delaney and headed to the beach Friday, then Matt picked up Frankie saturday and headed to the beach to meet us so many different directions.
I followed along with their cheer camp fun.Frankie said it was a lot of work, but very fun.
They had the girls “try out,” to form a camp varsity and camp JV team and Frankie was disappointed to be on the JV team, but disappointments are ok. They make us stronger.
She’s still hopeful she’ll make the varsity team for the fall, but also will do her best even if she stays JV.
They had 8 girls qualify for all American and Frankie was one of them! I’m not gonna lie, I don’t understand what that is exactly, but go Frankie!On Saturday Matt (and the parents) got to go watch their final dance and I was bummed to miss it. And hopefully next year cheer camp doesn’t get in the way of our summer fun.







No comments:
Post a Comment