Wednesday night (going into Thursday) Henry had a rough night. We could hear him crying off and on all night. So when we woke up at 7, we offered to go pick up some baby Tylenol for his poor little teething body and mouth.
For brekkie Laura made biscuits and gravy, so we all drove to their tiny house at 9.
It was our last day at the beach and we stayed as long as we could. One sad thing that happened is that our beach canopy just completely broke one day. The poles just sheared right apart in the crazy wind. I felt bad because I had left it when we’d gotten kicked off the beach, but I thought it would be fine. Then the adults all agreed they thought it would have been fine too, so I felt better.
We loved the giant tidepools during low tide!Thursday was the best because it wasn’t too crazy but was deep (to my shoulders) like a swimming pool.
And then you could go past that to the sandbar and hunt for treasures or enjoy the waves right on the other side.
I wanted to stay all day. We didn’t ever get a full day where you take food and everyone stays all day because of the crazy weather. Next time.
Lu came for awhile and took pictures of us on the sandbar.
Carter and Emmett were so brave! We got taken out by a few waves, but they pushed through their fear. Emmett especially likes to push the limits and he wanted to walk by himself, which I did not want, but allowed because the waves weren’t especially wild. Anyway, a wave came and as it hit he yelled “get me!” 🤣 all was well.
One sad thing - I bought a big chuck roast for dinner too and had to throw it away because it went bad. $35. 😢
Everyone helped and we made black beans and cilantro lime rice too.
Balloons are so cheap and entertaining.
And actually, as I’m seeing these two pictures they’re from different days! 🤣 the problem with everyone sharing pictures. Oh well.
Then Laura and Josh decided they had to sing to me too.
July is the best birthday mont🤷♀️
These aren’t as funny because they’re out of order. This is #4 when I told them both to throw a peace sign.
#3 when just Katie posed and I was like “you and Delaney are the same!”
#2 when they first spotted me taking a picture.
#1 when I caught them chatting. Awkwardly, I must say. It just struck me how similar they are! Stance and personality.
Poor Lexi was so miserable. I can’t not include this funny picture.
Carters usually not that brave, so it made me so happy to take him out!
❤️
D’s heart shades
The twins making brekkie-
Breakfast at their crowded lil house.
And Henry miserable first thing in the morning, before his meds.





























No comments:
Post a Comment