Thursday, September 24, 2026

August 17th

 The day before Mia was born we took care of the crew so Alexis and Damian could rest and prepare. Henry put on Lu’s carpal tunnel wrist braces and thought he was a funny guy.

Adi and I took turns with the boys school run. They go to two different schools and it takes between 40 minutes and an hour, so it was nice to only have to do one. 

This is a little story of their homecoming one day. 
Happy brother tries to help unload, but Carter has a treat bag he doesn’t want him to have. 
Henry wants it. 
Carter says “no thank you, Henry. It’s not for you.”
One-and-half-year-old and very opinionated Henry isn’t happy with the situation. 
A fit gets going. 
And finally, a look up to ensure everyone is appreciating his fit. Honestly, he is so fun! I’m not responsible for him everyday, so I just 100% think he is the best. 
We had a fun family night playing games and I’m sure I made something for dinner. 
Late blogging is probably better for all because I don’t remember details so we have much shorter posts. 🤗


No comments: